Over the last ten years, thousands of people all over the world have discovered the amazing benefits of Reconnective Healing™. The scientific community is also showing a great deal of interest. Dr Eric Pearl, the originator of Reconnective Healing™, has been working with a number of well known scientific researchers and members of the medical establishment to try to find out how Reconnective Healing™ achieves such great results.
These scientists are excited by the ways in which Reconnective Healing™ seems to be unique. They are asking questions like ”How does Reconnective Healing™ work?”, ”Why does it work?” and ”What happens during a Reconnective Healing™ session?”
”The conclusion of these experiments was that the energy was indeed real, detectable, measurable – and quite remarkable.” Professor Gary Schwartz
There are still many unanswered questions, but here are some of the results that have been obtained so far:
1. Reconnective Healing™ triggers significant changes in brain activity (via EEG scans) and heart activity (via ECG scans) of both practitioner and patient during healing sessions.
2. They have also measured changes in levels of gamma radiation absorption during sessions. Normally the body emits a harmless low level of gamma radiation due to the presence of Potassium in the soft tissues.
3. In Reconnective Healing™ sessions, both the practitioner and the patient absorb it.
4. Separate research into various systems of bioenergy healing has shown a link between absorption of gamma radiation and healing.
5. At one Reconnective Healing™ seminar the room being used was monitored from several hours before the seminar started to the end of the course. Researchers noticed a huge change in the thermodynamic free energy in the room. By the end of the two day period, the effective increase in energy in the room was equivalent to a temperature increase of 300oC, even though the actual temperature change was negligible. This change in energy was what allowed the healers to work.
6. Another experiment measured the electromagnetic field around the hands of volunteers before and after attending a Reconnective Healing™ seminar and found that the field dramatically increased. Separate research into the mechanisms behind bioenergy healing has found that the high level of electromagnetic energy in the healer’s hands brings about the change from a state of disequilibrium (disease) to equilibrium (health).
7. Other measurement studies confirm that Reconnective Healing™ practitioners can emit and transmit an increased amount of light and other electromagnetic frequencies around their bodies.
8. Reconnective Healing™ practitioners can turn the frequencies on, increasing the amplitude and oscillation of magnetic frequencies around their bodies. These changes have been measured in the laboratory.
9. In lab studies, Reconnective Healing™ practitioners have been shown to affect changes in DNA, helping plants to heal after being ”shocked” or damaged
10. The Reconnective Healing™ frequencies are strong and palpable. They can normally be felt through physical sensation tests and have been proven to be real in double blind, randomized studies.
12. Also, Reconnective Healing™ seems to move things into a state of organization and ”ease,” according to studies using a random event generator.
13. Kirlian photography and other measuring devices have imaged and corroborated the existence of the Reconnective Healing frequencies.
Reconnective Healing™ elicits great interest from top doctors and medical researchers at hospitals and universities, such as:
Jackson Memorial Hospital, UCLA, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the VA Hospital, University of Minnesota, University of Miami Medical School and University of Arizona. New research programs, including laboratory testing and clinical studies, are presently underway under the guidance of such renowned research scientists as: Gary Schwartz, PhD, Professor at University of Arizona, and William Tiller, PhD, Professor at Stanford University.
Here is the reaction of some members of the medical establishment:
”I am a very traditional doc. I teach internal medicine. I’m on the faculty of a medical school. I’m one of the Deans. I’m definitely not out there on the fringe. And this definitely rattled my construct of how the body works – how disease works.” – Mark O’Connell, MD, internal medicine specialist and Senior Associate Dean for Medical Education at the University of Miami School of Medicine.
Several years ago, John Day, MD, board-certified general and vascular surgeon, decided to put down his scalpel and practice Reconnective Healing™ instead. Day graduated from Tulane Medical School in 1977 and completed his surgical residency in Baltimore at University of Maryland before joining the large Boulder, Colorado, surgical practice where he spent the next 25 years. ”I made this decision because I knew it would take me into higher levels of understanding. It would help me heal myself and others more completely,” he says.